[phenixbb] restraints for dna planarity

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 12 15:10:10 PDT 2014

Dear John,

Can you please try to use option
"nucleic_acid_restraints.enabled=True"
if you run phenix.refine from command line. This is fairly new option so
you should have recent nightly build.

Since the option is new, your feedback will be greatly appreciated. If it
does not do the job, I'll be happy to look at your files (off list) and
will try to solve the issue.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.