[phenixbb] Fwd: Re: Sculptor

Gabor Bunkoczi gb360 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 8 03:28:06 PDT 2014

Apologies, this was meant for the BB.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [phenixbb] Sculptor
Date: 2014-09-08 10:41
 From: Gabor Bunkoczi <gb360 at cam.ac.uk>
To: Marie Elizabeth Fraser <frasm at ucalgary.ca>

Hi Marie,

please check the extension of your alignment. If it is .pir, the second
line is supposed to be a comment line, and it is therefore ignored. You
can either change the extension to .ali, or insert an empty line after
the ones starting with ">".

If this is not the problem, then this is not supposed to happen. Please
send me the logfile in the first instance, although I may need the
actual alignment and the PDB file as well (you can delete the target
sequence if you wish, an alignment with a single sequence is perfectly
valid).

BW, Gabor