[phenixbb] COOT and default dictionary

Yazan Abbas yazan.abbas at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Oct 16 13:27:26 PDT 2014

Hi,

I was trying to troubleshoot this and it seems to be a problem related to
the FEM map only. When I open my FEM.mtz and do RSR in coot it works well
if I choose the 2mFoDfc map but not the FEM map. I'm still not sure why it
stopped working since coot was behaving normally just yesterday. Maybe it
had something to do with the cif file I tried to import earlier (see

Yazan

PS I'm replying to my previously sent message, I hope it ends up in the
same thread...