[phenixbb] (no subject)

Sneha Rangarajan rsneha at umd.edu
Wed Oct 1 09:53:33 PDT 2014

I think my problem in MR has been one of the chains. Anyway I tried the ideas you suggested and seems like they worked!

I used ensembler to create a merged pdb of the problematic chain and used phaser giving both chains as multiple ensembles. It gave me a solution with LLG=474 (highest I have got so far) and TFZ=18.8.

I also tried MRage and got a solution with LLG=294.

In both these maps, the density for chain1 ("bad chain") is not as good as the other chain but is nonetheless far better than what I have got before.
I am currently running autobuild on the solution hoping my Rfactors would be reasonable this time.

Thanks a lot for your inputs. They really helped!!