[phenixbb] Rwork > Rfree

Tim Gruene tg at shelx.uni-ac.gwdg.de
Fri Nov 21 07:55:04 PST 2014

Dear Bishal,

you may have very few reflections in each bin so that Rfree per bin
varies a lot, i.e. you may simply be observing the effect of noise. I
would not worry - why do you look at Rfree per bin at all - what
information do you expect from this? It is unlikely that you overfit
your data in one resolution shell but not another one.

Regards,
Tim