[phenixbb] simulated annealing omit map

Singh, Bishal b.singh at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Thu Nov 13 06:58:13 PST 2014

Hello everybody,
 I am generating figures showing the electron density map around the ligands. I deleted the ligands from final co-ordinate file and then performed refinement  with identical parameters as before while keeping simulated annealing=true. I shall be thankful if someone could suggest me whether I consider mFo-DFc map or 2mFo-DFc map or both. Kindly also tell me the minimum acceptable contour level required for showing difference map. All structures are at 1.4 - 2.0 angstrom resolutions.

Regards,
Bishal