[phenixbb] Sharing a Phenix project via Dropbox

nathanielclar5 . nathanielclar5 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 05:47:42 PDT 2014

Do you have the dropbox app on every computer, so that the files can be
accessed through finder?  I use Google Drive to sync phenix project
directories between my 3 Macs, and usually it works perfectly.  If I run a
job on one computer, I can open a phenix gui on another, and it will show
the intact job history, including jobs run on a different computer.
Sometimes I get a error that 'this is not a valid phenix project directory'
when I attempt to import a job folder created on a different computer.
When that happens, I just make a new sub-folder within it, make that the
new project folder, and move on...so maybe I'm running into the same
problem as you and ignoring it.  Usually it's problem free however.

Nat

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 5:03 AM, Derek Logan <derek.logan at biochemistry.lu.se