[phenixbb] Non bonded contacts

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed May 14 01:00:51 PDT 2014

Hi Mark,

I suggested to assign them different altlocs, which should work.

Another option I can think of is: if atoms in question make some kind of
interaction (bond) you can define a pseudo-bond in phenix.refine using
Custom Bonds machinery (with any bond distance and esd of your choice).
Defining such bond will automatically turn off the repulsion bethween
these atoms.

Pavel