[phenixbb] LAST DAY TO REGISTER: SBGrid/NE-CAT Computing School

Michelle Ottaviano ottaviano at hkl.hms.harvard.edu
Wed May 7 08:02:32 PDT 2014

We're in the final stages of planning for our June Computing School
and *registration
will close on Friday. *Join us in June for our data processing workshop
followed by Phenix and Schrodinger/BioLuminate workshops.

 *Register Here
<http://www.events.harvard.edu/profile/web/index.cfm?PKWebId=0x12902a67d>:
Deadline Friday, May 9th*

*Quo Vadis Structural Biology 2014*
SBGrid/NE-CAT Computing School
June 5-7, 2014
Harvard Medical School -- Boston, MA

*Data Processing in Crystallography - June 5-6:*
Speakers: Kay Diederichs, Phil Evans, Zbyszek Otwinowski, Jim Pflugrath,
Dominika Borek, Piotr Sliz, Matt Benning, , Frank Murphy, David Neau,
K. Rajashankar, Nick Sauter, Jon Schuermann, Clemens Schulze-Briese

*Advances in Structure Determination with Phenix - June 7:*
Paul Adams & Nathaniel Echols, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Tom Terwilliger, Los Alamos National Laboratory

*Improved Structural Modeling Using BioLuminate - June 7: *
Melissa Landon, Ph.D., Schrodinger, Inc.

Complete meeting details can be found here:
https://sbgrid.org/news/sbgridne-cat-computing-school