[phenixbb] refining two chains into same density

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri May 2 06:03:30 PDT 2014

Hi Scott,

you can do it in phenix.refine, please have a look at corresponding
documentation page:

http://phenix-online.org/documentation/refinement.htm#anch111

All you need to do is:
     1) Place two chains into density (which I figure you've already done)
     2) Make sure each chain has a non-blank altloc, say A and B
     3) Run phenix.refine.

If you need more help with this you can send me PDB file (and indicate
chains in questions) and I will make sure it works correctly.

Pavel