[phenixbb] Geometry problems

Yarrow Madrona amadrona at uci.edu
Mon Jun 23 17:42:39 PDT 2014

Hello again,

have fixed the CIF and I still get a large overall bond deviation > 0.03,
even when using wxc_scale = 0.02. It does not change much even though the
angle sigmas move from 1.4 to about 0.7.

Is there anyway to set a target of say, .0015 and optimize the R/Rfree
around this? My resolution is 2.5 A. Is it possible I am over parametizing
using isotropic B factor refinement and individual coordinate refinement? I
estitmate my parameter/obs ratio to be ~ 1.5. I have an unusuallyl large
solvent content, about 65%.