[phenixbb] automatic linking vs .params file; hydrogens

Christian Roth christian.roth at bbz.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Jun 18 16:13:30 PDT 2014

Hi Ben,

actually the algorithm for the automatic hydrogen addition doesn't take
links into account. You could add the hydrogens in an extra step
(phenix.reduce) before the refinement and remove afterwards the few ones
which are misplaced in a sugar link. I do it in that way, because the
refinement with hydrogens lead to a better overall geometry and at the
end better statistics.

Christian