[phenixbb] automatic linking vs .params file; hydrogens

Benjamin Stauch bs448c at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:14:09 PDT 2014

All,

I believe I had the same issue a couple of days ago (check the mailing list
archive for reference ..) -- I was introducing a Asn-NAG-NAG albeit not
using automatic but explicit linking (I can provide the necessary file if
needed) and I ran into trouble with hydrogens -- Phenix was deleting them
after linking, however b/c I had checked the "automatically add hydrogens"
option in the GUI it was giving me an error for unparametrised hydrogens.
So I had to make sure to UNcheck the add hydrogens box.

HTH

Ben