[phenixbb] Calculate F (model) + Calculate Map Correlation

Tim Gruene tg at shelx.uni-ac.gwdg.de
Wed Jun 18 01:04:39 PDT 2014

Dear George,

people already explained in detail on ccp4bb why you should be
cautious about what you are planning to do. That's certainly the
reason why you are having trouble finding the right software tool for
your purpose: Your approach may be wrong.

If you still insist, you may have to program your own code. You find a
simple example for how to calculate a CC of a model against a map in
the function Molekel:mapCC in file 'molekel.cpp' of the source code of
knuspr (http://shelx.uni-ac.gwdg.de/~tg/research/programs/knuspr/).

Be reminded that the CC of a modified ligand calculated against the
original map is quite meaningless.

Cheers,
Tim