[phenixbb] launching MR jobs from the command line.

Francis Reyes Francis.Reyes at colorado.edu
Wed Jun 4 11:13:09 PDT 2014

Hi all,

For the moment (1.9-1692) phenix.automr still works from the command line but I received a note that it's a 'Deprecated program' .

                    WARNING - DEPRECATED PROGRAM

Please note: the command-line AutoMR tool and associated GUI have been
deprecated and will be removed in future releases.  We recommend that
you use phenix.mrage or phenix.phaser, both of which are available in
the GUI.

The program will resume execution in 5 seconds.

phenix.mrage doesn't resolve to anything, and phenix.phaser runs the phaser binary.

Is there a new way to launch MR jobs from the command line (which had all the PHIL friendly goodies that automr had?) ?

Thanks,