[phenixbb] Maximum Likelihood Method for Twinning

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 29 23:33:56 PDT 2014

In terms of actual implementation I have this in mind:

http://www.phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2011_01.pdf

"Maximum likelihood refinement of twinned structures", page 29.

Of course that would not stop (me) from implementing better ideas should
they arrive. However the paper mentioned above pictures a clear image of
the problem that we are going to address.

Pavel