[phenixbb] real space refinement

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 28 06:29:26 PDT 2014

Hi George,

as far as I know phenix.real_space_refine is the only user-exposed
real-space refinement utility in Phenix. You can think of Tom's morphing
as a kind of real-space refinement (phenix.morph_model). Also, you can
think of mmtbx.lockit as a simplest version of phenix.real_space_refine.

Outside Phenix I would say Coot, Chimera, HermiteFit, ... there are many
more and Google is your friend to find them.

Just curious: why?

Pavel