[phenixbb] Anomalous or not?

CPMAS Chen cpmasmit at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 10:48:38 PDT 2014

Yeah. Ideally. But when you have multiple blobs in Fo-Fc map, it is hard to
decide. of course, it need to be fitted. That is what I am working with. No
matter what, the data is there at about 3A for a membrane protein , I
should be able to see something.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Best,

Charles at Pitt