[phenixbb] measuring the angle between two DNA duplexes

Xiang Li li338 at purdue.edu
Sun Jan 26 08:05:19 PST 2014

Hi Xiang-Jun,

Thanks for your previous email with the suggestions! I met a problem here that my computer with Linux system is down and is there anyway 3dna can run on a window system?

Btw, I want to generate a 42 mer DNA duplex with 10.5 bp per turn, can 3dna do that?

Thanks a lot for your kind help!

Sincerely,
Xiang