[phenixbb] unusually high B-factors for selected -heavier- atoms

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 27 11:13:26 PST 2014

Hi Jan,

have a look at pages 8-14 here:
http://phenix-online.org/presentations/faq.pdf

If this does not help please send me model and data files (as well as
ligand CIF files, if any) and I will help to solve this problem one way
or another. This question is quite typical and in most cases the recipe
above solves the problem.

Problem of large B (that Nat mentioned) is a possibility, though
B-factors should be above 100 to cause that sort of problems.

Pavel