[phenixbb] Option for renumber the pdb

Christina Bourne bournecr at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 27 09:06:46 PST 2014

Since you are already in Phenix - How about the option under "Model tools" called "PDB file editor"?

When you open this option it asks for a pdb file, and once loaded you can select (click on) your chain.  Click "Edit" from the top bar and select "Renumber residues".  It pops up a box asking how much to increment the numbers by and produces the renumbered pdb file.  (Note - it will accept negative numbers as well)

Many other options there too...
Kind regards,
Christina

Christina R. Bourne, Ph.D.