[phenixbb] RNA sugar pucker

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 7 17:02:51 PST 2014

Benoit

If you only have one instance of GDP in your model you have copy the GDP
from the monomer library and use REEL to add a torsion that forces the C3'
endo.

If more that one you have to change the code and create a new restraint
file.

I'm happy to help if you send me the files.

Cheers

Nigel

NB. Any files sent to me will be held in strictest confidence.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Benoît Masquida <b.masquida at unistra.fr>wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Does someone know how to define the sugar pucker in eLBOW? I am trying to
> force a C3' endo conformation for GDP.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Benoit
>  --
> Benoît Masquida
> Chargé de Recherche CNRS
> GMGM, UMR 7156 GMGM
> tel: +33 3 68 85 14 81
> fax: +33 3 68 85 13 65
> IPCB, 21, rue René Descartes
> 67084 Strasbourg
> b.masquida at unistra.fr

Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 64R0246B, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov