[phenixbb] Mac backwards compatability

Katherine Sippel katherine.sippel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 06:19:11 PST 2014

Hi all,

I was trying to be a good child and update to the latest nightly build, but
I noticed that the Mac options for dev-1893 and -1894 are all listed as OS
X 10.9 rather than OS X 10.6.7+. I attempted to use the OS X 10.9 installer
just to see if it would work (it does not). Is phenix no longer supporting
older Mac OSs? I know you have more than enough OSs to keep track of, so
there is no judgement in that statement. I am just trying to figure out if
I am going to have to cave and begrudgingly update my OS.

Thanks,
Katherine

--
"Nil illegitimo carborundum"* - *Didactylos