[phenixbb] Ramachandran maps

PC patrick.cossins at inbox.com
Tue Dec 9 06:47:29 PST 2014

Hi guys,

Sorry for the repost in COOT/CCP4/PHENIX.
It is possible on of the users in one of these communities might know the answer

I was wondering if there is a small script I can use to generate the outline of the allowed regions of Ramachandran map on to which I can superimpose my coordinates phi and psi?

Something like what appears in COOT->Validate->Ramachandran Plot.

How does one generate such images for publications?

Thank you,
Patrick