[phenixbb] Low resolution refinement

Appu kumar appu.kumar9 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 15:00:02 PDT 2014

Hello All,
                 I have a data from a crystal which we can process to 4.5A,
and we are able to get a good molecular replacement model and it is a
tetramer in ASU. I tried refining structure with phenix.refine but Rfree
stuck at 0.41. I read a paper published by David Baker and phenix developer
in 2013 about the low resolution refinement using a combination of rosseta
and phenix. I would appreciate if i get a help on the refinement in rosseta
along with phenix. This paper convince me that its worth trying the rosseta
and phenix together for low resolution structure refinement.

Thank you
Appu