[phenixbb] mr_rosetta

Felipe Trajtenberg felipet at pasteur.edu.uy
Wed Aug 20 10:02:57 PDT 2014

Dear all

I am trying to perform MR of a multidomain protein using
phenix.mr_rosetta and building each domain sequentially. The first
search works perfect and I have a potential solution. In the second
search I am having some troubles in setting up the process. When I fixed
the best first model and look for a second domain I found that rosetta
only rebuilds the chain A, which was the one that already was fixed and
chain B disappears.

how can I fix one domain and build the second without loosing any
information

thanks in advance

Felipe