[phenixbb] MRage problem

Gabor Bunkoczi gb360 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Apr 27 11:25:44 PDT 2014

Dear Appu,

could you give a little more detail? Has this happened after a Phenix
update, or have you collected a better dataset from another crystal?

If you are running MRage on multiple CPUs, there is some random element
in the search, because jobs are not completed in the same order as they
are dispatched (but I doubt that this would be the problem). If you run
MRage on a single CPU, the two runs should give exactly the same
results. If you could send me the two logfiles (these are hidden
somewhere in your .phenix folder), I can tell you why the two runs
differ, and can modify your parameters so that you get the right
solution.

BW, Gabor