[phenixbb] Phenix composite omit map

Chen Zhao c.zhao at yale.edu
Mon Apr 21 12:58:48 PDT 2014

Dear Nathaniel,

Thank you for your reply.

I am trying to run it with simulated annealing refinement. Because I am a
new user I might have made some mistakes, but the error message popped up
during the second cycle of twinning refinement at the beginning.

For the R-free, I agree that I could use the data generated by
phenix.refine (because I generate the R-free in phenix.refine).

Sincerely,
Chen