[phenixbb] Phenix composite omit map

Terwilliger, Thomas C terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Apr 21 10:01:05 PDT 2014

Hi Chen,

"command not found" usually means the shell cannot find a particular command.  It often can be fixed by sourcing the right setup commands.

If you type:

  phenix.list

does it also say "command not found"?  If so, you just need to source the phenix version you want.  When you install it phenix lists where this directory is...If you are on a mac you will say something like this:

  source /Applications/PHENIX-1.8.3-1479/Contents/phenix-1.8.3-1479/phenix_env

and you can put that in your .cshrc file too (if you are using csh).

Let me know if that doesn't do it!
All the best,
Tom T