[phenixbb] calculating anomalous differences from a model

Jonathan Grimes jonathan at strubi.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 4 09:00:16 PDT 2014

   hi nat

     am looking to get FAcalcs……..wanting to see at disulphides
     signal at low res….or F+, F- calcs.

   thanks
   jon

Dr. Jonathan M. Grimes,
NDM Senior Reseach Fellow
University Research Lecturer
DIAMOND Research Fellow

Division of Structural Biology
Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics
University of Oxford
Roosevelt Drive,
Oxford OX3 7BN, UK

Email: Jonathan at strubi.ox.ac.uk, Web: www.strubi.ox.ac.uk
Tel: (+44) - 1865 - 287561, FAX: (+44) - 1865 - 287547