[phenixbb] calculating anomalous differences from a model

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 3 08:27:38 PDT 2014

I guess it depends on what you're looking for as the final output.  It's
easy to generate an MTZ file with anomalous Fcalc (this is in the GUI too,
of course):

phenix.fmodel model.pdb high_resolution=2.0 type=real wavelength=0.9792

Extracting some kind of useful summary from the data might require a little
extra scripting - although this may be the kind of thing we should just add
to Xtriage (which only reports "anomalous measurability" right now).

-Nat