[phenixbb] Using phenix_rosetta_refine

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Tue Oct 29 11:09:27 PDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Jan Gebauer <jan.gebauer at uni-koeln.de>wrote:

> 1) Am I right to assume that I do NOT have to recompile the dev 1523 (1520
> states "Python shared library for linux) on Linux?

Correct, and I'll update the documentation now.

 2) Which rosetta version do I have to use? Does 3.5 work? There is no 3.6
> on rosettacommons... (or is it hidden?)

You should download one of the new weekly releases.  I had thought that 3.5
would work but it looks like everyone else who has tried this has been
using one of the weeklies instead, and that's generally a good idea since
we inevitably find bugs as soon as we distribute something new.

-Nat