[phenixbb] increasing NCS restraints

Dale Tronrud det102 at uoxray.uoregon.edu
Thu Oct 17 12:57:28 PDT 2013

   I'm puzzled.  Didn't you say that the translation of your ncs
two-fold was not equal to half the "a" cell edge?  If it is not
a translation of 1/2 (in fractional coordinates) then it cannot
be a crystallographic symmetry element and your space group cannot
be P212121.  Unless this condition is met, the similarity of your
molecules is unimportant.

Dale Tronrud