[phenixbb] Project Database Location

Pavšič, Miha Miha.Pavsic at fkkt.uni-lj.si
Thu Oct 10 06:15:06 PDT 2013

Hi Dave,

Just move/copythe following folders from your backup to the same location as on the old hard disk:
- project folders
- .phenix folder (this folder is in your home folder and contains phenix preferences as well as paths to the project folders)

Launch Phenix and everything should be as it was before.

Best,
Miha