[phenixbb] REMARK 3 NCS

Luca Pellegrini lp212 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 3 00:58:07 PDT 2013

Hi Pavel,

Yes, I am using torsion angle NCS in phenix.refine. I don't mean the NCS matrices, but the torsion NCS details. Here's an example of the REMARK 3 NCS that Phenix 1.8.2-1309 used to write in the PDB header and that have disappeared from the PDB header with Phenix 1.8.3-1479 and 1.8.4-1496:

REMARK   3  TORSION NCS DETAILS.
REMARK   3   NUMBER OF NCS GROUPS : 1
REMARK   3   NCS GROUP : 1
REMARK   3     SELECTION          : chain 'A'
REMARK   3     SELECTION          : chain 'B'
REMARK   3     RESTRAINED TORSIONS: 4042
REMARK   3     BELOW LIMIT RMSD   : 0.620
REMARK   3     ALL RESTRAINT RMSD : 4.081
REMARK   3    Histogram of differences under limit:
REMARK   3       0.000 -    1.500: 3932
REMARK   3       1.500 -    3.000: 87
REMARK   3       3.000 -    4.500: 5
REMARK   3       4.500 -    6.000: 4
REMARK   3       6.000 -    7.500: 1
REMARK   3       7.500 -    9.000: 0
REMARK   3       9.000 -   10.500: 0
REMARK   3      10.500 -   12.000: 0
REMARK   3      12.000 -   13.500: 1
REMARK   3      13.500 -   15.000: 0
REMARK   3    Histogram of differences over limit:
REMARK   3      15.000 -   22.400: 0
REMARK   3      22.400 -   29.800: 0
REMARK   3      29.800 -   37.200: 0
REMARK   3      37.200 -   44.600: 0