[phenixbb] MR_Rosetta prerefine question

Terwilliger, Thomas C terwilliger at lanl.gov
Fri Nov 8 10:42:46 PST 2013

Hi Heather,

Here is Frank DiMaio's quick reply:

Hi Tom,

There is no command line option but I can add code to do this.  I can get this checked in today (and can make a patch as well).

-Frank

So once Frank does this you can download a weekly-release of Rosetta and it should then be possible, or perhaps apply the patch that he mentions if you have a very recent release of Rosetta.  I'll let you know when it is available.

All the best,
Tom T