[phenixbb] few questions about resolving new structure through MR

Zhihong Yu nkyuzhih at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 10:44:17 PST 2013

Dear  Nathaniel,

Thanks for your reply. So from your answer, I feel that maybe it's not
worth to spend much time to resolve the structure through MR based on
current dataset? Even I can correctly place the domainB, it's still hard to
resolve the intact protein structure without other phasing information, is
that right?

Thanks again and best regards!

Zhihong