[phenixbb] Green density for ligands in places where the ligand is in density

Ryan Spencer rspencer at uci.edu
Tue Nov 5 08:17:16 PST 2013

That is true although I think even when I changed the HETATM tag to ATOM and
went through Phaser it still changed the unknown ligands back to HETATM and
dropped the occupancy to 0.00. I could be wrong on this. Either way it's not
a big issue to edit the PDB directly or even in Coot under edit>residue info
and set everything back to 1.00 before starting refinement.

Ryan