[phenixbb] gap between Wilson B and average B

fn1 at rice.edu fn1 at rice.edu
Thu May 30 09:04:01 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I have a structure at about 3.5 A, which has a wilson B of about 109
and has an average B factor from model is only 49 (I did not use TLS).
  I read from the previous posts that wilson B is sometimes smaller
than average B, but in my case it is reversed. I look at the
distribution of model B factors, they are in the range of 8 to 132. Is
there any problem with the refinement of this structure? Thanks in
advance for all advice!

Regards,
Fengyun