[phenixbb] mr_rosetta: how to continue from recovered mr_protocols.default run

Christian Becke christian.becke at fu-berlin.de
Tue May 21 05:36:36 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am trying mr_rosetta on a complex. At the GROUP_OF_ROSETTA_REBUILD
stage, my machine ran out of memory and the mr_protocols.default
processes were killed. After adding more swap space, I restarted the
mr_protocols.default runs (3 parallel jobs, one for each chain) using
the scripts RUN_?/WORK_?/run_rebuild.sh, which appear to have finished
correctly (i.e., there are 20 pdb files generated for each of the chains).
However, I could not figure out how to restart mr_rosetta so that it
picks up these models. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Christian