[phenixbb] Drag drop files

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 25 12:07:51 PDT 2013

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 9:15 AM, Colin Levy <C.Levy at manchester.ac.uk> wrote:
> I am running 1.8.2-1309 under OSX 10.7.5 but I lost the ability to drag and
> drop files between various phenix windows.
> Anyone else experiencing this or is it something specific to my setup?

No, it's a bug in the version of wxPython we distribute for 64-bit
Macs - unfortunately there were other worse bugs in the previous
version.  I'm praying this gets fixed in their next release (the last
one was in July, so maybe soon?).  I'll post a notice on the builds
page if and when the problem is resolved.

-Nat