[phenixbb] Refinement of B-factors at low resolution

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 22 08:56:22 PDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 11:09 PM, Pavel Afonine <pafonine at lbl.gov> wrote:
> P.S.: Sorry if you received multiple copies of this email: I was trying to
> attach a tiny image with some PDB statistics but our server did not let me
> do it.

If the server blocks your posting, all you need to do is wait until I
can approve it manually, because I get an email every time something
gets blocked.  Generally if the attachment is less than 1MB I let it
through (so, .png, .jpg, and .pdf are okay, .tiff is not).  The reason
for the very low cap (40KB) on attachment size is that people
occasionally send their unpublished data to the list by mistake.

-Nat