[phenixbb] one or more errant TER cards

Jeff Headd jjheadd at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 19 18:03:14 PDT 2013

If you've removed all of the TER cards then that error shouldn't still be
showing up. If it is, then that's a bug.

Do all of your chains have the same chain ID, but different segid's? That
could be problem, though that should work.

Would you be willing to send me the input files (off list)? It will be
easier to diagnose what is going on if I can have a look at exactly what is
going on.

Jeff