[phenixbb] GUI display items

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 6 12:13:53 PST 2013

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 2:18 AM, Luca Pellegrini <lp212 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> Is there a way to change/select the column items displayed in the PHENIX home window, under the 'Job history' tab? At the moment, mine shows: ID/Program/Date/Job title or directory/R-free. I would like to add things like the Overall score from MolProbity etc. I looked under Preferences but couldn't find anything.

This isn't possible right now, but since you are the second person to
ask, I guess I should bump it higher up on my to-do list.  You would
not be able to show the MolProbity score for existing jobs in any
case, because it is not stored centrally, but I will add that and the
clashscore now.  Are there any other statistics that should be visible
from this interface?  (I think I have FOM and LLG for AutoSol and
Phaser jobs already.)

Also note that you can edit the title for a finished run, which might
help a bit in the interim.

-Nat