[phenixbb] Fwd: FINAL REMINDER: ALS Call for General User Proposals - DEADLINE March 6 2013

Banumathi Sankaran bsankaran at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 5 15:24:50 PST 2013

Dear Users,

I am forwarding the reminder mail from ALS to submit your proposal for the
CC time and general user time at ALS. Please submit your proposals before
time.

Thanks
Banu

FINAL REMINDER: CALL FOR GENERAL USER PROPOSALS AT THE ALS

The User Services Office is accepting General User Proposals from
scientists who wish to conduct research at the ALS in the next cycle.

PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE

cycle: 2013-2 August-December
Deadline:   March 6, 2013

NEW PROPOSALS

Please follow the instructions for proposal submission at:
http://www-als.lbl.gov/index.php/user-information/user-guide/58.html

BEAM TIME REQUEST for an ACTIVE PROPOSAL

Proposals remain active for two years (up to four cycles), but beam time is
only allocated if a beamtime request is made each cycle. After two years
the proposal expires and a new proposal must be submitted. If you have an
eligible active proposal you will already have received an email from us
which includes your login number and password.

PUBLICATION REMINDER

The proposal form now includes a section on publications from previous ALS
work.  Please make sure your publications are entered into our database:
http://alsusweb.lbl.gov/4DCGI/WEB_GetForm/PublicationSearch.shtml/Initialize

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Clyde Lewis
Proposal Coordinator ALS