[phenixbb] Magnesium or calcium

Ed. Pozharski epozh001 at umaryland.edu
Sat Mar 2 10:08:05 PST 2013

Magnesium has fewer electrons.  So if you place it and it's actually calcium you should see extra density and the B-factor will be unreasonably lower than surrounding atoms.

Distances are less reliable at intermediate resolutions as they are largely controlled by restraints. Maybe.

Assuming that you have 100% occupancy.