[phenixbb] elbow

Joao Dias joao.dias at heptares.com
Thu Jun 13 11:42:04 PDT 2013

Dear Mengbin,
You can open a terminal window and run elbow as a command line.

phenix.elbow --final_geometry input_file.pdb

Do not forget to initialize the phenix environment, depending on your terminal shell, one example is:
source /Applications/PHENIX-dev-1320/Contents/phenix-dev-1320/phenix_env.sh

All the best,
Joao

Dr Joao Dias
Principal Scientist