[phenixbb] den refinement

Jeff Headd jjheadd at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 11 10:34:14 PDT 2013

Hi Andreas,

The --dry_run flag is designed to evaluate a phenix.refine run,
and admittedly I never tested that with phenix.den_refine. That test is
checking for valide phenix.refine parameters, and your inputs would check
out fine.

In the absence of a parameter file, the den_refine routine makes the
necessary changes to the default scheme (one macrocycle, assures positional
refinement is active, etc.), but a phenix.refine parameter file would
overwrite these and could lead to the catches that you're seeing.

I'll try to make the --dry-run flag work more sensibly with
phenix.den_refine.

Jeff