[phenixbb] phenix elbow: is similar compound helpful to create restraint for new ligand?

Rongjin guanrj at foxmail.com
Tue Jun 11 08:45:17 PDT 2013

Hello Phenix users,

I have tetrabutylphosphonium in my crystal. I found a similar compound tetrabutylammonium (PDB residue name TBA) which are found in several PDB entries.

Usually I draw the new compound in 2-D format and convert to 3D and then create restrain files. In this case, considering N and P are very similar, will the TBS be helpful for elbow to generate restrains for tetrabutylphosphonium?

Thanks

Rongjin Guan