[phenixbb] Phenix "hangs" on a Mac?

Joseph Noel noel at salk.edu
Tue Jul 23 10:35:04 PDT 2013

Hi Nat,

Will replicate and send you the information. Its unrelated to Ramachandran restraints as it occurs intermittantly when doing just regular tasks. I can always tell early as it never seems to get past the first steps of the refinement protocol - in essence - it never starts xyz refinement. Just sits there. I abort and restart and it then goes fine. I'm running Mac OSX 10.8.4

Joe
Joseph P. Noel, Ph.D.
Arthur and Julie Woodrow Chair
Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Professor, The Jack H. Skirball Center for Chemical Biology and Proteomics
The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
10010 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA  92037 USA

Phone: (858) 453-4100 extension 1442
Cell: (858) 349-4700